Vacancy for Assistant Headteacher
Required for September 2018
The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational and highly skilled Assistant Headteacher to join the Senior Leadership Team of our school.
The position has a teaching commitment but also provides significant leadership release time to play a key role in supporting the headteacher in the leadership and management of Teaching Learning and in driving whole school improvement.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be an outstanding teacher who can motivate and inspire children
- hold high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- be committed and inspirational about raising standards for all children
- have proven leadership and management skills
- have experience of leading and managing a core subject area
- have the ability to lead with energy and enthusiasm
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, motivate, inspire and support the whole school team
- have the ability to work alongside colleagues to promote outstanding teaching and learning
- be committed to involving parents and community
- be supportive of the distinctive nature of our Christian ethos
In return we can offer you:
- Happy, friendly, enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- Positive, professional colleagues who are determined to provide the best for every child
- Opportunity to make a lasting difference and shape the future of our school
- A significant step on your career path with excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
If you are passionate about children's education, want to make a significant difference and believe that all children can and will succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged, prior to application. Please contact the school administrator, Mary Nicholson to arrange a suitable time.
Information/Application packs are available below.
Closing Date for Applications: noon, Friday 27th April 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday 4th May 2018
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure.