Class Teacher Vacancy
- Salary: MPS
- Full Time
- Required from: 1 September 2018
- initially temporary for 1 year
GHF is a good school and a brilliant place to work! We take great pride in our church school ethos and our environment is a very caring, nurturing one, where we value the achievements of everyone. While teaching is very challenging and there is always lots to do, we all strive together and support each other to continually improve and be the best that we can be. We are looking for an equally motivated and aspirational teacher to join us in September.
At GHF, we can offer you:
- Brilliant, enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils who love learning
- A friendly, positive and caring Christian ethos
- A well-resourced and attractive learning environment
- A highly committed, caring and extremely motivated team to support you
- Great support and opportunities for your professional development
Whether you are newly qualified or very experienced, you must be:
- Innovative, dynamic and able to challenge and inspire our children
- Enthusiastic, with a love of and thirst for learning
- Constantly striving to be a brilliant teacher
- A great team player
- Committed to helping every child learn and be the best they can be
If this sums you up, then GHF is the place for you!
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Nicholson in our School Office, to make an appointment.
Closing date and shortlisting: noon, Tuesday 5th June 2018
Interviews will be held: w/c 11th June 2018
This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure.