Temporary Teaching Assistant required for January 2019
Further details on this link.
School Business Manager
Level 1, Grade 8
Salary Range: £26,822-£30,153 Pro-rata
37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days (41 weeks)
We are seeking a talented business manager with ambitious drive to join our Senior Leadership Team. The post holder will work alongside our Headteacher to ensure that best value is achieved. As a member of the leadership team the responsibilities of the post will include strategic and operational management of finances, human resources, premises, catering and health and safety.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced business manager, ideally with some experience of operating in a school environment
- Have excellent financial, organisational and communication skills and a track record of delivering value for money
- Hold a Diploma/Certificate in School Business Management or equivalent
- Be highly motivated and committed to team work
In return we offer:
- A successful school with excellent pupils
- A supportive and committed team
- Supportive and active governing body in all aspects of school life
- Career development and training opportunities
Visits to our school are strongly recommended for this key role. For an informal discussion about this role or to arrange a visit, please contact Claire Stylianides, the Headteacher on 01476 565800.
Applications should be returned by post or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Noon, Monday 19th November 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 26th November 2018
This school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure.