Salary: L15 – L21
Location: East Midlands
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Commencing: September 2020
Due to the relocation of our current Headteacher, the Governors of Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated Headteacher.
The children and staff would like an empathetic, friendly, fair, well organised and highly knowledgeable Headteacher who is happy working with everyone within our school community. We are looking for someone who will nurture positive relationships and lead by example.
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work with wonderful, enthusiastic children who are committed to their learning
- passionate and committed teaching and support staff who value professional development
- a forward-looking, positive and knowledgeable governing body
- an active Friends of School Association and very supportive parents
- a well-resourced, interactive learning environment to enable children to be the best they can be
- a vibrant church school in a unique setting, at the heart of our community
- a supportive and innovative network of local primary school partners.
You will need to have:
- the highest expectations for children’s attainment, personal development, welfare and behaviour
- a will to promote our school's inclusive values and Christian ethos
- a clear vision of excellence in primary education with the ability to think strategically and lead the school through the next exciting phase of its development
- an understanding of the latest Ofsted and SIAMs inspection frameworks to drive performance
- proven leadership with evidence of understanding and embedding new initiatives to develop and enhance the curriculum
- the ability to build on the current effective and well-structured school model
- an understanding of effective management and an ability to develop and empower a team of highly motivated, passionate and dedicated staff
- an openness to the advice and guidance of others
- a desire to develop and nurture strong working relationships with pupils, staff, families and school partners.
If you are energetic, with the drive and passion to develop us both academically and pastorally, we would be
delighted to hear from you!
Closing date: 24th January 2020
Interview date: 12th February 2020
Visits to our school are positively encouraged and welcomed. To book a visit, please contact Mrs Mary Nicholson, Office Administrator on 01476 565800 or email email@example.com
Application packs are available on the school website https://www.gonerbyhillfoot.co.uk/vacancies
Completed application forms should be emailed to the School Business Manager Janice.Pearson@gonerbyhillfoot.lincs.sch.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.