Our school is organised into eleven classes according to age and number of children on roll. Some children are taught in mixed age classes and organised into phases.
Each class teacher plans work for their children according to their age, ability and stage of development with due regard to the programmes of study of the National Curriculum. Staff plan work in teams throughout the school to ensure consistency and progression.
Each class teacher is responsible for the pastoral care, i.e. personal and social welfare, of the children in the class.
All of our classes are named within their phase and reflect our curriculum, Learning Means The World.
- Explorers MW - Miss Melinn and Mrs Wilson
- Pathfinders SG - Mrs Geraghty
- Pathfinders ES - Mrs Spence
- Pathfinders GB- MissBurton
- Pathfinders NG - Mrs Newton and Mrs Gaylard
- Adventurers WD - Mrs Daley
- Adventurers JS - Mrs Spendlove
- Adventurers SA - Mrs Arthurs
- Navigators RG - Miss Rowlands and Mrs Garland
- Navigators JM - Miss Marshall
- Navigators PH - Mrs Hills