As a school, we continually seek ways to evaluate our provision and the services which we offer through our school improvement work. This work extends beyond the work of our governors and senior leadership team and we also work in partnership with other local schools. Our school improvement partners are:
- Denton Church of England Primary School
- Great Ponton Church of England Primary School
- Harlaxton Church of England Primary School
- Long Bennington Church of England Academy
- Ropsley Church of England Primary School
- Barrowby Church of England Primary School
- St Sebastian's Church of England Primary School
- Claypole Church of England Primary School
- Marston Thorold's Charity CE Primary School
Collectively, we are The GRACE Trust - which stands for ‘Grantham Region Association of Church of England Schools.'
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom,
and the grace of God was on him.
As we negotiate the ‘ever changing landscape of education’ our school will continue to evaluate its provision, as well as strengthen our collaborative partnerships:
to create a collaborative framework which will support schools, within the collaboration; to provide an external view / validation and challenge where appropriate.
As part of The GRACE Trust, we will work closely with our partners, so that our school can continue to work together with pupils, staff, governors and parents so that we can all become the best that we can be.