GRACE schools and collaboration
We work closely with other Church of England schools and KYRA Teaching School Alliance in order to provide the best possible education for our children and ensure continued school improvement work.
We are proud to be part of the GRACE Collaboration, working with:
- Barrowby Church of England Primary School
- Claypole Church of England Primary School
- Denton Church of England Primary School
- Gonerby Hill Foot Church of England Primary School
- Great Ponton Church of England Primary School
- Harlaxton Church of England Primary School
- Long Bennington Church of England Primary Academy
- Marston Thorold's Charity Church of England Primary School
- Ropsley Church of England Primary School
Partners in the Association are:
Collectively, we are The GRACE Trust - which stands for
‘Grantham Region Association of Church of England Schools.'
Mission Statement and Aims of the Collaboration
As a GRACE School, each school is committed to working closely with the other schools to:
create a collaborative framework which will support schools, within the collaboration and provide an external view / validation; challenging where appropriate
so that pupils irrespective of gender, race, creed or ability; staff; governors and parents can – ‘grow together,’ so that all can fulfil their potential.
And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom,
and the grace of God was on him.
As part of The GRACE Trust, we will work closely with our partners, so that our school can continue to work together with pupils, staff, governors and parents so that we can all become the best that we can be.
KYRA Teaching Alliance
We also value our links with schools across Lincolnshire through the Kyra Teaching School Alliance. More information about Kyra Teaching School can be found by following this link: